Designed as a powerful, yet simple video measuring system, Swift-Duo provides fast and accurate measurement of both routine and complex precision component parts, suitable for shop-floor and manufacturing inspection applications.
By integrating a high resolution ergonomic measuring microscope with Swift, Vision Engineering has created Swift-Duo, a video measuring system capable of measuring all your precision components, not just the easy ones!
No need to switch systems. Both video and optical measurements occur seamlessly, in the same routine, without any delays.
- Two measurement systems in one!
- 2-axis dual optical and video measuring system
- Ideal for measuring 2D features of small, intricate parts
- Seamlessly switch between video and microscope measurement
- Patented optical ergonomic microscope offers high resolution surface inspection
- Low capital investment, high accuracy measurement system
- Next generation 'touch-to-measure' measurement software
- 150mm x 100mm precision measuring stage
Upgrade your performance
Swift-Duo is the perfect starting point to upgrade your measurement and inspection capabilities and improve your quality control routines.
With space at a premium, Swift-Duo doesn't take up much room, yet can make a big difference to your production quality. Rugged in construction, the unit has been designed to cope with the demands of a busy production environment.
Swift-Duo. Why video and optical measurement?
Dual video and optical measurement technologies provide the best of both worlds, so whatever component you are measuring, you can be sure you have the best tools for the job, in a single system, without any hold-ups.
Video measurement is ideal for routine components where edges of features can easily be identified.
However components come in all shapes, colours, and textures, so with Swift-Duo, you can choose the ideal technology for the measured feature.
Seamlessly switching from video measurement to optical measurement in the same routine, without delay, you can have the best measurement tool available all the time.
In order to take an accurate measurement, you need to clearly identify the edge of the feature being measured.
Swift-Duo incorporates a patented eyepiece-less measuring microscope, providing high contrast, microscope-resolution image of your components.
Complex, or difficult-to-view features can be viewed in intricate detail, ensuring you can take accurate measurement of all you components, not just the easy ones! The superb microscope image also allows for high resolution visual inspection.
Swift-Duo features 'next generation' multi-touch measurement software, featuring 'touch-to-measure' technology, making Swift-Duo exceptionally intuitive, easy to operate and easy to learn.
Measuring stage calibration, with NLEC
Swift-Duo includes Vision Engineering's proven 150mm x 100mm precision measuring stage.
The stage comes complete with factory-set Non-Linear Error Correction (NLEC) calibration to ensure optimum accuracy, traceable to international standards for the purposes of ISO9000.
Featuring touch2measure technology
Swift-Duo features 'next generation' multi-touch measurement software, featuring 'touch-to-measure' technology, making Swift exceptionally intuitive, easy to operate and easy to learn.
'Touch-to-measure' means that in addition to conventional mouse control, you can 'pinch' to zoom, 'swipe' to pan across an image and 'touch' to take a measurement.
You can even trace your finger around a complex shape to 'see' the feature.
Icon-based touch-screen control provides users with smartphone familiarity, with a Windows 7-based operating system allows for simple integration with applications such as Microsoft Excel (not included), or connection to network printers etc.
Software options for Swift-Duo measuring system
- M2VED metrology software
- Active video crosshair for automatic capture of data points
- Intuitive interface with uncluttered easy navigation
- PC-based metrology software for manual stages
- M3 metrology software
- Simple yet powerful feature measurement
- Touch-screen operation
- No multiple menu software options to distract the operator
- CAD like Part View mark-up for easy inspection of the measured data.
- Multiple video tools to match the job in hand, from cross hair to full video edge detection
- Direct Compare option to allow simple CAD import of overlay drawings to check those complex geometric parts for a simple Go/No Go decision.
To discuss your particular requirements in further detail, please contact your local Vision Engineering representative.
- Uncertainty formula U952D = 7+(6.5L/1000)µm
Where L = length in mm, using controlledconditions with 100x magnification at the standard measuring plane.Increased accuracies may be obtained over shorter measuring lengths.
- High resolution colour CCD video camera.
Magnification Options (System Total)
- Quick change magnification options - 10x, 20x, 50x, 100x
Precision measuring stage, with factory-set Non-Linear Error Correction (NLEC) calibration as standard.
- (X, Y)
150mm x 100mm (10kg maximum load)
100mm of height adjustment.
Choice of twin semi-coaxial spot lamps, or cool, corrected colour temperature LED surface illumination.
- Surface and substage illumination options enable adjustment of lighting to suit any application.
- Substage and surface illumination provides the ability to measure in both profile and surface.
- A = 680mm max.
- B = 430mm
- C = 480mm
- 1x objective, 10x total magnification (KE-007)
- 2x objective, 20x total magnification (KE-008)
- 5x objective, 50x total magnification (KE-009)
- 10x objective, 100x total magnification (KE-010)
- Twin halogen spot illuminator (KE-011)
- 8-point LED ring light with power supply (KE-012)
- M2VED metrology software (KE-026)
- M3 metrology software (KE-034)