Designed for routine lab and educational use, the portable DX21 is a simple to use upright binocular microscope with a small footprint ensuring available bench space is maximised.
The DX21 upright microscope offers clear, sharp images with a range of accessories including phase contrast, darkfield, simple polarized light and image capture facilities.
- 40x - 1000x magnification range
- Excellent ergonomics for optimum operator comfort
- Outstanding optical performance
- Range of illumination options, including phase contrast, darkfield and simple polarized light
- Compact, stable design with infinity optical system
Surpassing expectations, the DX21 raises the bar in routine examination to set new standards across the medical and educational environments.
Features and benefits
- Observation tube includes an interpupillary adjustment of 48 - 75mm with an inclination of 30º and a compensation free trinocular head.
- The quadruple nosepiece is reversed allowing unrestricted access to the specimen whilst the focussing turners and stage controls are conveniently positioned promoting fatigue free operation.
- A pre-focus stop prevents slides and objectives from collision and damage and also allows for quick return to the focal point after the introduction of immersion oil.
To discuss your particular requirement in further detail, please contact your local Vision Engineering representative.
|Microscope Body |
|Focus ||Coaxial bilateral coarse and fine adjustment with adjustable limit stop |
|Torque adjustment for coarse focus control |
|Illuminator ||Built in illumination for transmitted light |
|6 volt 20W Halogen bulb (pre-centred) |
|Built-in variable transformer |
|Nosepiece ||Reverse quadruple nosepiece |
|Optical System ||Infinity optical system |
|Observation Tube |
|Interpupillary Adjustment ||48 to 75mm |
|Inclination ||30° |
|Compensation free binocular head |
|Mechanical Stage |
|Stage Dimensions ||140 x 140mm |
|Controls ||Low positioned coaxial controls |
|X & Y Movement ||75 x 50mm |
|Abbe condenser (N.A. 1.25) |
|Infinity plan achromat x4, x10, x40, and x100 (Oil) |
|Widefield high eyepoint x10/F.N 20 |