Designed for all routine laboratory applications, the DX41 is a versatile companion offering performance and flexibility for all routine laboratory applications with the option of Vision Engineering’s patented Expanded-Pupil eyepieces for superior ergonomic performance.
As a system microscope, the DX41compound biomed microscope is particularly well suited to clinical and research microscopy applications.
Infinity corrected optics provide outstanding image contrast and resolution, whilst a modular design allows for the easy addition of options and accessories with a range of illumination techniques, including fluorescence.
- 40x – 1000x magnification range
- Outstanding optical performance through infinity corrected objectives
- Range of illumination options, including phase contrast, darkfield and fluorescence
- System versatility, with a large range of options and accessories
- Compact, stable design maximises available bench space
- Optional patented optical technology provides increased eye relief, significantly reducing operator fatigue
Features and benefits
The DX41 biological microscope offers excellent optical performance in a stable compact design, maximising available bench space. A modular design adds to its versatility with optimised ergonomics making for a more efficient and comfortable microscopy experience, even during extended periods of use.
- The observation tube includes an interpupillary adjustment of 48 - 75mm with an inclination of 30º and a compensation free trinocular head.
- Köhler Illumination provides bright even illumination of the object field. Standard with a 50W pre-centred Halogen lamp for transmitted light.
- Easily configured with a variety of optics and constract techniques for the clinical laboratory, including fluorescence.
- A wide variety of condensers, including a phase turret and choice of darkfield condensers, each providing optimum contrast.
- The reversed quintuple revolving nosepiece provides unrestricted access to the specimen making it easier to change and mark slides.
- Coaxial bilateral coarse and fine focussing knobs are conveniently positioned with a jog dial fine focus control knob for effortless adjustment.
- An upper limit stop prevents the specimen from colliding with the objectives protecting both from damage. The torque of the coarse focusing is adjustable to suit the operator.
- The DX41 has a large rectangular double layered mechanical stage with low positioned coaxial X and Y controls.
A multi-viewing attachment is available and is ideal for teaching and demonstration, accommodating two to five observers simultaneously viewing high resolution images. Incorporated LED pointer provides further functionality for instruction.
Patented Expanded-Pupil Eyepieces
Vision Biomed's optional patented Expanded-Pupil eyepieces offer users advanced ergonomics by providing significant eye relief compared to conventional binocular microscopes.
A small movement of the eye no longer means losing the field of view - users can simply move their eyes to view the full image area.
The increased eye relief additionally allows spectacles or contact lenses to be worn in comfort.
Click here to find out more information about Vision Biomed's Patented Eyepieces ...
A range of camera adapters, for use with digital and video cameras or advanced image processing software, such as Vision Archive, is available for analysis, reporting and cataloguing of images.
A wide variety of condensers, including a phase turret and choice of darkfield condensers is available, each providing optimum contrast.
High performance reflected light fluorescence illuminator with a variety of filter modules and an HBO light source.
To discuss your particular requirement in further detail, please contact your local Vision Engineering representative.
|Microscope Body |
|Focus ||Coaxial bilateral coarse and fine adjustment with adjustable limit stop |
|Torque adjustment for coarse focus control |
|Illuminator ||Built in Köhler illumination for transmitted light< |
|6 volt 20W Halogen bulb (pre-centred) |
|Built-in variable transformer |
|Nosepiece ||Reverse quadruple nosepiece |
|Optical System ||Infinity optical system |
|Observation Tube |
|Interpupillary Adjustment ||48 to 75mm |
|Inclination ||30° |
|Compensation free trinocular head |
|Mechanical Stage |
|Stage Dimensions ||185 x 142mm |
|Controls ||Low positioned coaxial controls |
|X & Y Movement ||75 x 50mm |
|Swing out achromat (N.A. 0.9/0.25) |
|Infinity plan achromat x4, x10, x40, and x100 (Oil) |
|Widefield high eyepoint x10/F.N 22 |
|Trinocular head |
|ISIS expanded pupil eyepiece |
|DHS camera |
|Motic camera |
|Camera adapter |
|Vision ArchiVE image processing software |
|Multi-viewing attachment |
|Light fluorescence illuminator |