The DX51 trinocular upright metallurgical microscope provides excellent optical performance and flexibility for a wide range of routine metallurgical applications.Simple operating procedures ensure outstanding effectiveness in all routine work, making the DX51 the natural choice for the exacting demands of industrial and education microscopy.
- 40x – 400x magnification range
- Optics offer superb image contrast and resolution
- Brightfield and polarized light illumination techniques
- Range of image capture options for documentation, analysis and reporting
- Compact stable design with infinity optical system
The DX51 metallographic microscope is perfectly suited to quality control, materials inspection and sample preparation applications, offering high performance with reliability.
It is a great high quality instrument for any research and development department when used for inspecting and identifying microscopic metal grain structures.
- Conveniently situated focusing and stage controls promote fatigue free operation.
- Low positioned illumination controls for ease and efficiency.
- Operator adjustable coarse focus.
- Köhler illumination, with continuously adjustable 20W Halogen lamp, offers optimum illumination for observation and documentation techniques.
- Versatility combined with an exceptional design and stability.
- Efficiency packed into a compact size.
- Powerful performance and easy operation.
To discuss your particular requirement in further detail, please contact your local Vision Engineering representative.
|Microscope Body |
|Focus ||Coaxial bilateral coarse and fine adjustment with adjustable limit stop |
|Torque adjustment for coarse focus control |
|Illuminator ||Built-in Köhler illumination for epi illuminator (brightfield) |
|6 volt 20W Halogen bulb (pre-centred) |
|Built-in variable transformer |
|Nosepiece ||Quadruple nosepiece |
|Optical System ||Infinity optical system |
|Observation Tube |
|Interpupillary Adjustment ||55 to 75mm |
|Inclination ||30° |
|Compensation free binocular head |
|Mechanical Stage |
|Stage Dimensions ||150 x 140mm |
|Controls ||Low positioned coaxial controls |
|X & Y Movement ||75 x 50mm |
|Infinity plan achromat x4/N.A. 0.1 (brightfield) |
|Infinity plan achromat x10/N.A. 0.25 (brightfield) |
|Infinity plan achromat x40/N.A. 0.60 (brightfield) |